Saturday, August 16, 2014

Be Brave!

Yesterday at my local Foodland I saw these crazy new potato chips.Earlier this summer Lays Canada held a contest to suggest new and exciting flavours and these are the results.

As I was gazing at the display in astonishment, the store owner came past and laughed along with me - he's such a great guy! - and told me that his store does a huge volume of sales in chips alone every week. Not so surprising maybe, when you consider that the store is in the centre of cottage country and parties and kids are abundant.







The other two flavours are Bacon Poutine and Jalapeno Mac n Cheese


As this poster says you can vote for your favourite. Go to Lay's Canada to vote, but remember, you should taste them first.

2 comments:

  1. Have the tzatziki ones in the car when you pick me up in October :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suggested to Gary that he should "sample" them for customers. I would like to try them but don't want to buy a whole bag of any of them, never mind 4 bags.

    ReplyDelete