Saturday, August 13, 2016

Living in the Kitchen with Puppies

Living in the Kitchen with Puppies


I feel so sad.

For quite a few years now I've been a follower of a few certain blogs that are my favourites.There's a list on the right-hand side of this page. 

One of the favourites of my favourites is Living in the Kitchen with Puppies, blogged by a person who evidently enjoys her privacy. There is no name, only the initials NKP. I'm pretty sure she is a female Canadian. I know for sure that she enjoys reading the same kind of eclectic mix of fiction, non-fiction and cookbooks that I do and that she has been putting awesome reviews on her blog for quite a few years now, though, with no archive and no search engine, one can only guess. 

She also disabled comments some time ago. Haha, must have been luckier than I am in getting people to comment!

The sad news is that in her last post she announced her retirement. Oh no!!!!! Please tell me it isn't so!!



There's no way to leave a comment and I feel so sad. I don't just want to ignore the loss of Living in the Kitchen with Puppies, so I am telling you about it. Maybe you know who this person is and will pass along the message that I have appreciated and followed up on many of her suggestions for reading and cookbooks. And I have always looked forward to her next post. 

I'm sure she must have many followers who are as sad as I am. We will all miss you, NKP of Living in the Kitchen with Puppies. I hope that your retirement will be entered joyfully and appreciated fully with much excellent reading and cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment